- Chewing celery helps in producing move saliva in your mouth which prevents plaque. Eating celery once a week can help keep your teeth naturally clean on top of brushing.
- The tooth is the only part of the body that cannot repair itself.
- Chemicals in red wine called proanthocy anidins have strong antioxidant properties that work to prevent bacteria from sticking to saliva and teeth.
- Studies have shown that our molars can feel a piece of grit as small as 10 microns across between our teeth.
- Did you know the approximate age of a sheep can be determined by examining their upper incisor teeth.
Ian, the Mosman dentist. Dentist Mosman.