BABY TEETH AND TEETHING
Teething can be uncomfortable for babies .Babies start teething around 6 months old, so knowing what to look for allows you to keep your little one comfortable.
Obviously, teething takes place before you’ll see any physical signs of teeth but you’ll be able to tell that your baby is teething if he:
- Drools a bit more than normal
- Wants to chew on hard objects
- Becomes cranky or irritable
- Gums tender and swollen
- Has problems sleeping
If your baby seems uncomfortable during teething there are a few small steps you may consider.
- Applying a teething gel with a clean finger
- Keeping the babies chin dry with a dry cloth so a rash doesn’t develop
- A chilled teething ring can be soothing on a baby’s gums.
- Children’s Panadol, Advil or other over the counter medicine for babies.